The Problem at Large
In spite of everything Christian content creators are doing today, we are steadily losing the attention of our youngest generations. We need to work together in new ways to overcome new obstacles.
Some Of The Alarming Stats
- Less than 4% of Christians have a Biblical worldview
- 72% of millennials have never read an entire chapter of the Bible
- Companies like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia are actively blocking and deleting Christian content
- Millennials are 83% less likely to pass on Christianity to Gen Z than the Builders, Boomers or Gen X
- 51% of evangelically churched Christians do not know what the Great Commission is
- 91% of evangelical churches in the United States are in a state of decline
- Over one million young people are leaving the Church for good each year
- 80% of pastors feel under qualified and discouraged in their job
- 71% of christian ministers say they are burned out and battling depression
- 60% to 80% of church leaders leave the ministry within their first ten years
The Solution for our Future
40Authors networks Christian content creators to make them more efficient and more effective than ever before!
Interested content creators apply to join the network
Everyone is screened for legitimacy and intent
Members post skills, interests and projects via an easy-to-use platform
The 40Authors network and the Internet observes as quality content populates
What people are saying...
“We are excited to be partnering with 40Authors. The Church is in uncharted waters and we need new solutions and new collaborations for a new day.”
David Kinnaman, President, Barna Group
“This collaborative network is a real need we have right now.”
Tim Mackie, The Bible Project
Ready to be an active part of the next era of Christian history?
The world urgently needs Christian content brought up to speed on today’s technology. Be part of the solution.
Have questions? We’re happy to answer them!
Let’s get the conversation going.